Thursday, May 30, 2013

I've Learned...#5

...that money can't buy happiness, but it takes the stress out of
   being poor!

...that bitterness corrodes the soul.

...that you never give up, you don't know when the finish line
   will come into view!

...that if everybody waits for somebody then nobody does
   nothing. 

...that the surest way to be defeated is to give up.

...that even though I try to live peaceable with all, that goes out
   the window if you attack my children!

...that a disability in the hands of the right person can become
   an ability.

...that a friend can make or break a day.

...that serving others is making a deposit in Heaven's bank, and
   the interest rate is out of this world!

...that I just don't understand people and I get a headache if I try.

...that inactivity is acceptable for two things, recharging your
   batteries and planning your next move.

...that all I need to make me happy is to be happy with me!

...that I won't get people to believe in me if I don't believe in
   myself.

...that a journey is easier with a friend.

...that in sharing a burden it can be lifted.

...that one of the best abilities we have is to care for another.

...that we can learn from the mistakes of others, and we can love
   despite the mistakes of others.

...that focusing only on the destination robs us of the blessings
   of the journey.

...that if we cease to dream we cease to move forward.

...that I shouldn't believe anyone whose words aren't backed up
   by their actions.

...that dreams without actions become nightmares.

...that if I spend my life regretting what I didn't do, I'll miss the
   chance to accomplish what I can do!

...that nothing makes you feel more useless then not believing
   in yourself.

...that people only have the power over you that you give them!

...that in order to be me, I must be free.

...that the way I choose to deal with conflict shows the depth of
   compassion I possess.

...that the way I view others is directly related to the way I
   preceive they view me.

...that being a friend is the nicest occupation you can have.

...that I've succeeded if I'm the best me I can be.

...that when there's bubble wrap around we all become kids
   again.

...that if we wait until we can do things perfectly, nothing will
   get done!

...that trying and failing is not failure, it's learning.

...that we never know what we can do until we have no choice
   but to do it!

...that being right is not as important as being kind!

...that I may not always succeed, but I will always learn.

...that it's better to be happy alone than unhappy in a crowd.

No comments:

Post a Comment