Thursday, May 30, 2013

I've Learned...#4

...that when God takes something away, don't argue!

...that those who have the least give the most.

...that if you need to convince someone to stay, it's better to let
   them go.

...that everyone is either a blessing or a lesson.

...that sometimes the most lonely people are those in a crowd.

...that it doesn't matter what your past was, your future is yet
   unwritten.

...that true love knows you at your worst.

...that true character is who you are when there's nobody around
   to impress.

...that if you can't accept me for who I am then you don't deserve
   me.

...that I can't solve all the problems but I can become an avenue
   of change for them.

...that I'm not to old to dream!

...that when you hit rock bottom start to rebuild.

...that you can't say you love me then fail to prove it.

...that if you compare yourself to others you'll always be
   unhappy!

...that if you don't live what you believe, you're living a lie.

...that scars show how hard you've fought.

...that you can't move on to tomorrow if you're still stuck in
   yesterday.

...that sometimes I am the only one that can help me.

...that we can't see the stars unless we have some darkness.

...that how we think is usually how we live.

...that the greatest use of your time is to make a difference in
   someones life.

...that where you are loved is your home.

...that in my childrens eyes I find the truest love of all.

...that you can never love too much!

...that sometimes you have to endure a few nightmares to reach
   your dream.

...that you can't enjoy the view without the work of climbing the
   mountain.

...that the more you love the more you can love.

...that a long journey is just one step at a time.

...that my mother was right!

...that the harshest criticism usually comes from within.

...that one day at a time is all I can handle.

...that even when you feel deserted by all, God is holding you in
   His arms.

...that Biblical submission is not attained through threats, but
   through love.

...that when you stop trying to please others you begin to please
   yourself.

...that when the storm winds blow you don't make for shore, you
   adjust your sails and hang on!

...that one of the most destructive things that can't be undone is
   an unkind word.

...that kindness is the one thing that when given away comes
   back!

...that this too shall pass.

...that giving up only defeats you.

...that words can kill.

...that you can forgive but you never forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment