Thursday, May 23, 2013

I've Learned...Pt #3

...that perserverance is hope ignited by passion.

...that when someone says that I can't, I'm going to try harder!

...that I don't need to apologize for being me.

...that just because there's a smile on my face, doesn't mean there
   aren't tears in my heart.

...that the way you think is the way you'll live.

...that to arrive you need to leave.

...that if you don't believe in anything, you'll be swayed by
   everything.

...that just wishing doesn't make it so.

...that we need to be like a tree, firmly rooted but able to bend in
   the storm.

...that when you're in doubt about something, don't!  Your gut
   instinct is kicking in a warning!

...that sometimes is not what you say but what you don't say that
   has the biggest impact.

...that sometimes in only in hindsight that we see how blessed we
   really were.

...that worrying about tomorrow only drains today of its joy.

...that there is always going to be people who think they know
   what's best for you.

...that no matter what you do, you're not going to please
   everyone!

...that a smile is the most beautiful thing you can wear everyday.

...that the easiest road is often the least rewarding.

...that memories can be the fuel to better things.

...that a positive additude can open doors to greater possibilities.

...that enemies disappear when you befriend them.

...that true passion ignites from experience.

...that sometimes what we want is not what we need.

...that the road to success is often paved with tears.

...that the hardest person to forgive is yourself.

...that happiness is sadness turned inside out.

...that if I'm still here there's something still for me to do!

...that trials deepen my faith.

...that I'm not holding on to God, He's holding on to me.

...that you don't truly appreciate something until it's taken away.

...that one misguided word can ruin someones day.

...that your past doesn't have to define your future.

...that when you find it the hardest to trust is when you have to
   trust the hardest.

...that sometimes you really do just need to stop and smell the
   flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment