Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Introduction

Poetry has always fascinated me.  I started writing poetry when I was sixteen and have used it as a medium over the years to vent, to ponder things and to explore my feelings. 

I hope that you find my "ponderings" useful in exploring yours.  We all have different paths in this life, but no matter what our circumstances, our heritage, our backgrounds we all have one thing in common, our humanity.  We all feel...sadness, excitement, loneliness, fear, regrets, hope, longings, desire, confusion, guilt and happiness.  We all experience the same things...rejection, acceptance, trials and contentment.  In this way we all understand each other no matter what barriers there be; language, religious, nationality, geography.

So come "Ponder My Way" with me, you might be surprised!

No comments:

Post a Comment